At a glance
2,700 - 4,000 USD/mo Health Insurance Contract completion bonus
18-25 teaching hours a week Students aged 3-12 Close team of teachers
Eager to work with kids US or Canadian national Bachelor's degree or above
We're currently looking for two teachers to start in Spring 2018
- Schedule: Evenings and weekends (two weekdays off)
- 18-25 teaching hours a week
- Location: Shanghai, Xuihui district (downtown)
- Age of students: 3-12 years old
- small class sizes of 4-8 students
We are looking for enthusiastic and bubbly people for this English language center in Shanghai. The successful candidate will have a passion to see youngsters learn in a fun and friendly environment. Beginners or experienced teachers may apply!
Pay & Benefits
- 3 Months paid probation
- After-tax salary of 17,000 - 25,000 RMB per month (2,700 - 4,000 USD) DOE. Higher pay during the summer and winter and plenty of opportunity to work overtime.
- Overtime pay of 200RMB/hour (30 USD)
- Paid Holidays: All Chinese holidays plus an additional week of for Chinese New Year and two weeks in the summer.
- Contract-end Bonus of 5,000 - 10,000 RMB .
- Paid company trip team building every year.
- Health Insurance provided.
- Ongoing professional development and teacher training.
- Full arrival support and on-boarding - Housing, bank, sim card, etc.
- Must be able to commit to a one year contract.
- Native English speaker.
- Clear criminal background check.
- Passport holder of USA or Canada.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Must love interacting with kids.
- TEFL qualification preferred (we can help).
- Recent graduates welcome.